Hai there! This is the first installment in the Awesome Quiz series. Answer, or try to answer, the questions.
1. What is the Dodo Bird's closest living relative?
2. What reptile was the ancestor of the dinosaurs?
3. What is the name for the burrower that lived in the Pangean desert 2 periods before the Triassic?
4. What is the name for the largest land aurthropod?
The Periodic Table of the Elements
1. How many elements were on the original Periodic Table? How many are there today?
A= 50; 119
B= 63; 120
C= 65; 200
D= 63; 118
2. What 2 element's most common form break the rules of radioactivity?
A= Carbon and Oxygen
B= Technetium and Promethium
C= Carbon and Uranium
D= Ununoctium and Iodine
3. Who invented it, and in what year?
A= Dimitri Mendeleev in 1863
B= Albert Einstein in 1904
C= Steven Hawking in 1959
D= Edwin Hubble in 1929
Atoms & Subatomic Particles
1. What are the 4 essential forces in the universe, and what are their carrier particles?
A= Strong Nuclear Force/Gluon
Balanced and Unbalanced Forces/Quark
Weak Nuclear Force/W+, W-, and Z Particles
Strong Nuclear Force/Gluon
Unbalanced and Balanced Forces/Gluon
2. What are all of the parts in the spectrum of light in order from lowest to highest frequency?
A= Gamma Ray/X-Ray/Ultraviolet/Visible/Infared/Microwave/Radio Wave
D= Radio Wave/Microwave/Infared/Visible/Ultraviolet/X-Ray/Gamma Ray
Diseases and Medicines
1. What medicine is used to treat malaria?
2. What are the 2 worst viral diseases?
A= AIDS and Rabies
B= Ebola and Whooping Cough
C= Cholera and Leprosy
D= TB (Tuberculosis) and Diabetes
3. What mild disease is used in the smallpox vaccine?
D= Killed Lugharics Disease germs
4. What is the #1 pain killer ever?
The Human Body
1. What is the true name for the blood system?
A= The Cardiac system
B= The heart system
C= The blood system
D= The cardiovascular system
More Coming Soon!!
Cartoonmaster1390 with 4 points. (Answered questions: Chemistry 1, 2, 3, and A&SP 2)
MysticWind with 2 points. (Answered questions: Extinct Animals 1 and A&SP 2)